I miss my dog :( He is a border collie and Australian Shepherd mix, 13 years old! He has really bad arthritis, is overweight by a good 15 pounds, but he is happy where he is, happy with my sister.
I miss him too, well, his younger self - the one that loved to play fetch at the park for hours, the one that used to jump up on our beds to sleep with us, all the goofy situations he has gotten himself into since we adopted him. Even so, he is still the world's best dog!
I miss him too, well, his younger self - the one that loved to play fetch at the park for hours, the one that used to jump up on our beds to sleep with us, all the goofy situations he has gotten himself into since we adopted him. Even so, he is still the world's best dog!
ReplyDelete:)
ReplyDelete