so i was sitting in front of my computer, as always, looking at photos and looking for some inspiration. i'd read a post earlier about a guy who made a long exposure of a slideshow with mixed results, and I thought I'd give it a try.
As many as five :) I played around with settings on the laptop, made the monitor as dim as possible, made the slideshow go as fast as it could, etc. The magic numbers seem to be five seconds, five images, f36. Give it a try :)
Those look really neat! So you just left the shutter open while your slide show progressed? How many photos are in each of these?
ReplyDeleteAs many as five :) I played around with settings on the laptop, made the monitor as dim as possible, made the slideshow go as fast as it could, etc. The magic numbers seem to be five seconds, five images, f36. Give it a try :)
ReplyDelete