Monday, August 16, 2010

lunchtime photo shoot with Lalo

today was my first day back at work, and i had the happy reunion with my giant half, Big Ed.  Now now, don't get all excited, he's my big scary bro, my homeboy, the one person who can crack me up at 4am.  No matter how shitty my mood is, five minutes with this guy will change it  and he does it without even trying; he's a goof ball.

But he got himself into a little trouble while I was out of town.  He went to a Deftones show, and somewhere between the booze and the end of the show, someone either head butted or punched him right in the chest.  He asked me to check it out for him, since I have a little skill with that sort of thing.  As I was feeling around, looking for signs of swelling, he was making faces, and I felt the part where his sternum was at an odd angle, jutting forward in a way that it shouldn't. I think they broke his ribs at the sternum.  It is a painful injury, and so he can't lift anything above his head and he can't laugh.  So what did I do all morning?  Went out of my way to make him laugh.  Y'see?  it's a perfect arrangement, we crack each other up. 

At lunch time, he decided to join me, bribed me with a cookie, in fact.  I never say no to cookies, as everyone knows :P  Whenever he sits with me, we play with my phone, with all its various applications.  Today, we played with FxCamera; Ed was my willing model.  Not that I'll sell these little photo shoots with him, but I do have to remember to get him to sign a release form.  Enjoy the show!

symmetrical
normal cam
fisheye 1
fisheye 2
fisheye 3



ed goes to the beauty salon

Chandra's masterpiece- Ed has a "BumpIt" installed

2 comments:

  1. ahahahaaa it made the day go so fast :P goof ball kept setting me up for jokes and laughing his ass off even though it hurt really bad.

    ReplyDelete