i like to live on the edge, provided it's a very wide edge. the road to SF is one landmark after another, and this one is the second to last one, the one that tells me I'm almost there. Sure, it's the iconic western span of the Bay Bridge, the entry into the city from the east, but there are still a couple of miles to go before I am "home away from home".
I love this sight, it reminds me of that first week I spent here with Flo when we made the move from San Diego to the Bay Area. Even now, some 15+ years later, I still get that sense of impending big adventure when I see these towers. How I love this city :)
I envy you, that you are so close to San Francisco, and you can go there any time you wish. Have a fun weekend in SF!
ReplyDelete