Saturday, July 10, 2010
Peek a boo
Willy is the cat that has been with me the longest- a long 7 years. i brought him up here to Sac about two years ago, was very worried he would run away. this is new behavior for him. before moving here, he was happy to sleep out in the open. now that he is here, it is not unusual to find him in the laundry, or under the covers. i thought it might be just a some time thing, that he would grow out of it, but he never did. i think it's adorable, and it's fun to find him wrapped up in my blankets or clothes like some furry Christmas morning present. Sometimes he burrows in James' dirty clothes. No need to explain why, but I make him clean himself before I let him sit in my lap :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hahaha! Are you should he shouldn't also be disinfected after hanging out in James' dirties?!? ;)
ReplyDeleteI miss Willys. That is such a cute photo of him. I'm missing Misty right now. I'm glad all the pets will be back tomorrow afternoon. I even washed some of Frankie's chew toys.