Wednesday, July 14, 2010

get up and go

i woke up this afternoon to discover that our coffee machine is dead!  no coffee, one blazing caffeine headache, i have ZERO get up and go.  somehow, i need to find the energy to put these shoes on, force myself out the door into 90degree heat, deposit some cash and buy a new coffee maker.  please let me pass a Starbucks...i don't necessarily like their coffee, but i need a fix.
one two three...GO!

1 comment:

  1. Coffee!!!! I like the smell of coffee more than the taste, so I have to add it to milk. If you have to stop by a Starbucks, you might want to pick up some of their VIA instant coffee, for the next time you have a coffee machine malfunction. Also those Keurig (sp??) coffee makers look pretty cool. I think they sell them at Target. :)

    ReplyDelete