 |
| Marina District |
|
in just 24 hours, i'm heading back to my favorite city- San Francisco. I love it there, the weather is well suited to my melancholy nature, and my camera has the time of its life. I have so many memories there. Some memories are like water for my soul, others are like a seeping puncture wound. I'll be spending three nights with my friends in a house on a hill, cleaning out my apartment a block from Ocean Beach, dog walking high above Cow Hollow in McLaren Park. I'll be meeting with friends from Napa to Half Moon Bay, wandering in the Mission and the Castro, Inner and Outer Richmond and Sunset, strolling Golden Gate Park to Land's End and Sutro Heights. In short, I am cramming in as much time as I can walking my old walks, trying desperately to capture all those memories on film or in pixels. Some are so wispy in nature that they can't possibly translate into an image, but there is no harm in trying.
Ah, to visit the city I love/miss....Sadly, I don't think I will be able to make it to SF this year. Have a great time!
ReplyDelete