damn, it gets hot out here!
coming to the end of my overnights, which means new opportunities right around the corner. i am trying to get a transfer to a store within biking distance, a brand spanking new store, my own little crew handpicked by me...
a couple of years ago, my sisters and i met in San Francisco for a birthday weekend. it marked the first time all four sisters were together in one spot, just us girls, in decades. this photobooth masterpiece was taken before Flo arrived. looks like me and Caroline are smooching in that second frame :)
this was the real first Triangle Trip; it's a huge step in repairing our relationships with each other. time and distance make it easy to forget people who are important to you, even with obligatory phone calls and emails. I love my family, as distant as I may seem, and I am glad that we set aside time to come together.

I think I was at work when you guys took that photo (yes, I was working on my bday, but at least I was in SF!). I too am glad that the four of us are doing what we can to reconnect. I love and miss my sisters, a lot.
ReplyDelete