I miss the days when I could hop a fence without a second thought. This afternoon, after Frank's acupuncture, I stopped at the fish hatchery, but they'd already closed down for the day. After seeing a couple of other people do it, I decided to climb over this four foot fence to get closer to the river. I would say things were going pretty smooth, until I heard the unmistakable sound of my pants ripping right in the crotch area. Good thing I was wearing underwear, because just as I was setting my foot down on the other side, a park ranger emerged from the visitor center a few hundred feet away. It really sucks because these were my favorite work pants.
This is a photo of my lengthy late afternoon shadow and the murderous fence that slashed my pants.
Yeah, thank goodness you were wearing your underpants. TMI.
ReplyDelete