Post a recent photo that best describes who you are as a photographer.
Just like me as a person, that is constantly changing. Some days I am a long exposure kind of gal, other days I am a macro girl, and sometimes I am a happy snap shot shooter. Sometimes I am portraits, other times I am stealthy street photographer, other times I shoot for cash. I'm all over the map.
So I'm sitting here, considering the photos I have, and I figure that an easy category to narrow down the field is to choose the ones I am most proud of. But there are varying degrees of pride, seeing as my "eye" has evolved. From the earliest digital images to the present, the photos are different in terms of mood, composition and skill.
I'll probably end up posting a photo of Frank, since he is the very center of my life right now. Everything revolves around his comfort and happiness. So naturally, the bulk of my most current images are of him. It's a good thing he is such a handsome and expressive dog :-)
He is all that. Not sure which photo I should post for myself - another Frankie photo, maybe one of my scar?....
ReplyDelete