Monday, October 3, 2011

all about a dog

he will never admit it, but he thinks my photos are boring.  and in truth, i think they are too. so last night as i was scrolling through photos i've taken in the last week, i was surprised when he stopped me on this photo.  it is one of those photos that i take for technical practice, a study in selective focus.  for him, it sparked a memory, sort of an inside joke he shares with my dog.  something i'll never know about.
anyway, i ordered a couple of prints.  who knows how long we'll have Frank around in the flesh? at least now he will be immortalized in print to grace my home for the rest of my life.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, that snout that I miss so much. I always wondered about that lone pink spot on the left side. I guess it's part of the brindle he's got on him. Sometimes I think all the patterns on our puppy were put together, by God, like patchwork, to make him all the more unique - that lone strand of white hair on his right (or is that his left) back leg, the brindle on his right paw, the color of his pads, those blue eyes that I have never seen on another dog, anywhere....

    ReplyDelete