it's Sunday morning and i actually feel like i can say i've had a really great weekend.
it wasn't anything special, i didn't go and do anything unusual, it was productive, yet relaxing.
Friday, I had the house to myself, so I spent the day cleaning house, watching Supernatural, listening to music, playing video games and eating junk food.
Yesterday, I slept in, waking up long enough to feed and poop the Merry Frankster, did my laundry, cooked some good food for me and James, did a little bit of shopping, then a little search of my 1TB hard drive for photos to edit.
Now, it's high noon on Sunday, and all I have left to do is relax, edit some photos, and take Frank in for his weekly bath. After his bath, we'll stay out for dinner, and when we get home I'll finish folding laundry and then go to bed.
I can't believe I might actually start this coming week off well rested and clutter free!
Good for you!
ReplyDelete