since the last time I posted here. so much for a photo a day...sometimes life makes the luxury of shooting daily an impossibility.
So what is new? I'm working on a collaboration with one of my coworkers. He is one of those dudes who is constantly making excuses for himself, but has an unusually high opinion of himself. I am one of the few people who talks to him, mainly because he can be incredibly offensive, but I might also be the only person who calls him on all that shit. Bad manners aside, he has a pretty nimble mind, and a funky sort of creativity. In a week or two, I'll be shooting a series on him. He has all these fun ideas of what he wants to do in front of a camera, and while I am setting up I will be showing him how to set his own camera and do self portraits using his remote.
Secondly in the works is a time lapse for my mom. I have different locations scouted all over Sac and the Bay Area for different times of day. I'll be shooting one frame every five to ten seconds depending on location and atmospheric conditions, so several hundred frames for a couple of minutes in playback. it's a math equation, one I have to internalize before I start shooting.
I still can't get over how little I've been shooting the last three months. time to get going!
Yay!!! You are back! A project for Mom? Sounds interesting/cool. Good luck w your projects.
ReplyDelete