i hated the NJudah. From the Sunset to downtown (7 miles) it would take an hour and a half. Empty metro cars would pass by full bus stops, packed buses crammed to more than capacity would be the devil's playground. It wasn't often that the metro was this empty, and this girl with her headphones on was lucky to have that seat.
The view from Nick's deck. The moon was a lovely half full, the lights below a pathway from the city into the way Outer Mission.
Lion sentry to a Duboce Triangle home. We walked through the neighborhood, taking in all the lovely homes and junk sales. Usually, the junk in the neighborhood is way better than my junk, so it's fun to rummage through, or at least let my eyes sweep over it all.
A poster for an exhibition by one of my favorite photographers. "The Art of Looking" explores the voyeuristic nature of stealth photography, something I have yet to muster the nerve to do. I personally don't like having my photo taken, but I don't normally do anything photo worthy. I often catch myself raising my camera to shoot someone in the act, but then never trip the shutter because the experience is too important or too personal to be recorded.
dance one from Trolley Dances at Harvey Milk.
No comments:
Post a Comment