the first full moon photo i shot with my dslr. it was tricky to catch the leaves of this oak tree because the wind was blowing, and this was a lucky shot.
for more information about this photo, click on this link to my flickr page. most of the info contained on this page is useless, but you can find info on fstops, shutter speed, focal length etc.
metadata for this photo
this is one of my most favorite, though i have shot the moon in all its phases over the last year.

Wow, Viv! That looks cool. Do you remember that shot of the moon we took driving home on a NYE along the 101? Do you have that somewhere? or was it taken with one of our cell phones? I haven't had a camera with me the last times I've seen a full moon at dusk, when it is so huge and bright. But now that I have my new digicam, hopefully I will be able to get one of these shots, soon. Well, I guess whenever the next full moon is since I was too late and too inexperienced with my new camera for this full moon.
ReplyDeletei have it somewhere. hopefully you'll start taking your camera with you everywhere.
ReplyDelete