every once in a while, i catch something like this. it's a close up of a rain drop, and you can see a very vague reflection of me and my camera in the droplet.
as soon as my other laptop fires up and i can open PSE, i'm going to put the San Diego skyline inside the droplet, with the appropriate amount of fisheye distortion :-)
coming soon to my flickr page!

Sorry I didn't comment sooner. When I first saw your photo, I was on my EVO, and the little image in the flower looked like a 'Raggedy Andy doll' face, or the painted face of a nutcracker. I've finally had the chance to look at the image in the flower on my laptop, and it still looks the same. Interesting. LOL. I'll have to check out your flickr page to see what else you did. Very cool.
ReplyDelete