i don't normally spend much time writing about poo, except where it pertains to a pet or a kid. but i guess there is always a first time, eh?
today at work, i made the mistake of having a bowl of cereal. I should have used the almond milk, but I had a craving for regular milk. not too long later, my stomach was a-rumbling. so I went to the bathroom to drop a load off, so to speak.
when I opened the door, there was a stench so incredibly powerful; someone was in there doing some serious business. and that's when it happened. it was as if the blast of poopy air coming out of the bathroom just scared my own upset stomach into submission. almost like my stomach went from clamoring to be released to suddenly recognizing a far more powerful and superior poo.
I just turned around, and ran to the nearest fan. I had to get that smell out of my hair, off my clothes. I was curious who could create such a foulness in their bowels, but I also didn't want to know.
I have my suspicions though.
And that, dear folks, is my poop story.

No comments:
Post a Comment