
taken from the overpass to Berkeley Marina through a chicken wire fence. that's the weird shadow right in the middle of the photo.
Emery Bay Towers on the left, a commercial space on the bottom of high rise apartments. When I was working in Berkeley, I considered moving to this apartment building and going to school at Expression School of Digital Arts. But then I got transferred back into San Francisco, and in all honesty, the apartments in that building were really run down, cracks in the walls and foundation from earthquake activity, and the parking garage under the building smelled like pee.
On the right is the hotel circle of Emeryville, with chain sit down restaurants and access to the Eville and Berzerkely marinas. I didn't spend much time in the hotels, but I did spend my lunch breaks out by the water.
Neato pic. Weird how the lanes on both sides of the freeway are different colors.
ReplyDelete